Awards / Accolades
The Nahar Group is a story of hard work, success and a never-ending passion for excellence. In this journey, The Group has been awarded and recognized for work excellence several times over. And it’s not just a contribution to the real estate industry; but also having won many hearts and accolades for social and community initiatives.
Nahar Group’s Awards:
- Nahar’s Amrit Shakti was honoured with the ‘Township Award’ at the Pan-India level, instituted by Times Glory
- Recognized for ‘Building a Better Future Together’ by HDFC
- Nahar Group has consistently bagged Best Innovative Marketing Developer Award, Critics Award – Participants’ Choice And Excellence in Design Development Award at the MCHI Expo
- ‘Best Residential Developer of the Year Award’ by Construction Source India
- Mumbai Municipal Corporation has awarded Nahar’s Amrit Shakti for its excellent township garden
- Special award by HDFC home loans for Nahar group’s contribution in their growth
- Countless awards for contribution to numerous social and cultural causes
- Nahar Group’s contribution to community welfare has been well recognized by various government bodies and associations
- ‘Environment Friendly Project of the Year’ at the Realty Plus Excellence Awards 2012 For West India
- ‘The Township Award at Pan-India Level’ in 2007 instituted by Times Glory
- ‘Project of The Year Award’, and ‘The Best Developer in Residential Infrastructure’ by Construction source India
- Ajay Nahar was conferred the ‘Young Architect of the Year’ by Accommodation Times
- Puja Nahar Oswal ‘Woman Entrepreneur of The Year’ - Star Awards.
Mr. Sukhraj Nahar, Chairman and Managing Director’s Awards
- Oneness of ‘Mahavir’ and ‘Mahatma’ Award by the Times of India for his contribution towards social work
- ‘Star Builder Award’ for outstanding work in construction by Star Report
- ‘Hindi Bhashi Achievers’ Award instituted by Navbharat Times
- ‘Man of The Year’ Award by Accommodation Times
- ‘Excellence Awards & Dedicated Services’ By Bombay Metropolitan Junior Chamber
Ms Manju Yagnik, Vice Chairperson’s Awards
- Conferred with the coveted ‘Udaan Award’
- ‘Woman Entrepreneur of The Year Award’ in 2007 by Accommodation Times.
- ‘Corporate Governance And Business Excellence Award’ in 2009 by Star Report
- ‘Female Real Estate Professional’ of the year 2011 by Realty Plus.
- ‘National Achievement Award For Construction Excellence’ by Lokmat
- Udaan Sanman – ‘Business Woman of The Year 2012 Award’ by Times Group
- ‘Real Estate Icons of India’ by Star Group