Nahar Group Real Estate Industry contributions Mumbai

20 – 80 HOME LOAN SCHEME WITH LEADING FINANCIAL INSTITUTION

Under this scheme, a customer had to pay only 20% of the total cost while booking and the remaining 80% at the time of possession. As there was no Pre-EMI interest, a person could realise his dream of owning a house by paying just a part of the cost.

 


30 -70 HOME LOAN SCHEME WITH LEADING FINANCIAL INSTITUTION

As per this scheme customer are required to pay only 30% of the cost of apartment at the time of booking and start paying the balance 70% in EMIs only after they take possession of their homes. These schemes were favourites amongst home buyers, investors and NRIs from around the globe.